Premium Quality Custom Made Fabric Vertical Blinds
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit card payments for all orders.
Payment information is transferred via a secure eWAY server. eWAY is committed to constantly improving their fraud prevention technology and utilises heavy encryption methods when transmitting your private payment information.
For those who prefer not to use credit or debit cards online we also offer direct deposit/transfer via our Westpac account. You can pay online via your online banking account or visit a Westpac branch to deposit directly.
*Delivery is capped at $14.95 per order and category. Multiple items in the one website category may be delivered within the same order under this delivery cap to any location in Australia. For example if you ordered 5 x venetian blinds and 5 x roman blinds delivery would be $14.95 for the entire order. If you added a wall mural to the order it would incur an addtional delivery fee of $14.95 as our wall murals are manufactured in a different workshop/location to our blinds and as such will be delivered in separate consignments.
Deliveries are completed via Australia Post or DHL depending on the product purchased.
Blinds Measuring Guide
Accurately Measuring for New Blinds
Once you have determined that you are ready for custom made window blinds, it is time to take measurements that can be sent to the professionals at Homestore Online. When measuring for new blinds, follow these guidelines:
· Use a metal tape measure to measure both the width and the height of the window. Be sure to record these measurements in millimetres as width X height (drop). Be very careful not to inverse these numbers.
|How To Measure For An Inside Mount|
· When measuring for blinds that will be mounted inside the window frame or recess, measure the exact distance in 3 places as per the diagram shown here and write down the smallest measurement. When manufacturing your blinds we will deduct a small amount from the measurement to ensure the blinds fit easily. Depending on the type of blinds you are ordering WE generally deduct between 10-20mm from the overall measurement to ensure correct fitting which means a 5-10mm gap on either side of the blind. This ensures correct operation of your blinds. WARNING: It is essential you do not allow tolerance on your measurement as this will result in double tolerance being added to your blind. In this case we do not accept returns. When entering your measurements enter the exact measurement of the inside of the window frame.
|How To Measure For An Outside Mount|
For blinds that will be mounted outside the window frame or recess, measure the exact distance of where you would like the blinds to be placed. When measuring for an outside mount we will manufacture your blinds exactly to the measurements placed on the order. So if you would like a small amount of overhang please include this on your measurement.
Be sure to measure every window in the house, and do not rely on blueprints, in order to achieve the most accurate results. Please ensure you measure using a metal tape measure and double check all measurements before ordering.
Installing Your New Custom Blinds
When you order new blinds from Homestore Online, you will receive instructions that will pertain to the type of custom blinds you have ordered. However, below are a few basic directions for standard blind installations.
1. Gather Your Tools and Materials – The first step will be to unpack your new blinds, inventory the parts and fittings, and read the custom instructions that are included. You will also need a few tools that will not be included, such as a power drill, drill bit, Phillips screwdriver, and a pencil.
2. Measure and Mark – Carefully measure and mark where you would like your drill holes to be. In most cases, this will only need to be two holes that will be at each end of the blind.
3. Drill – Once you have drilled your holes, you will then screw the provided fittings into position.
4. Finish – After the fittings are secure, most types of custom blinds will snap right into place and will be ready to use.
Contact us directly if you would like more detailed instructions for a particular style of blind.
No posts found